ac Frost had seen much of the world before coming to UNC Kenan-Flagler. In addition to earning his BA in French at Bowdoin College and interning at Cité de l’Espace (the International European Space Museum) in Toulouse, France, Zac had also visited more than 20 countries.
When Zac became a member of the MBA class of 2010 at UNC Kenan-Flagler, he moved his family across the United States to do so. “I felt like we had a support network, and it started before we arrived,” Zac says. “This support was pivotal in terms of deciding to come here.”
While a student, Zac served as a manager for the UNC Kenan-Flagler Private Equity Fund – a student managed fund that provides learning experience in the alternative investments space. “The student Private Equity Fund bridges academic learning to the real world. The interaction we have with alumni broadens our exposure outside of the classroom. It sets us apart, it’s unique, and I’m proud to be a part of it,” Zac says.
Zac also enrolled in the Global Immersion Elective (GIE) traveling to China and Hong Kong. “I’ve traveled to 20 countries, but I had never been to Asia until the GIE to China,” he says. “We had a chance to see in application how business gets done.”
Currently employed with Lazard Middle Market
- MBA, UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, 2010
- BA, Bowdoin College, 2001
Most Valuable Experiences
- Venture Capital Investment Competition (VCIC)
- Global Immersion Elective (GIE) China/Hong Kong
- Helping to manage the UNC Kenan-Flagler Private Equity Fund
- 2010 UNC Kenan-Flagler Alternative Investment Conference
- Managerial Simulation Leadership Initiative